What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
How much can you lose in just 7 minutes a day? 7 Minute “Diet” is actually not a diet at all. Innovative program covers 21 “fat-burning switches” without traditional diet/exercise to burn 1,000 additional calories/day. Using over 30 scientific studies on metabolism, thermogenesis, and fat (lipid) utilization. Perfect for anyone on any diet or exercise plan… or even no plan!
- The calculator provided shows both the current resting metabolism, but also shows people what their maximum potential metabolic rate could be.
- Tackles the misconception that metabolism is a static number that does not move or isn’t affected by diet and lifestyl
- Designed to help individuals lose more weight in just 7 minutes a day using ANY eating plan
- 7MinuteDiet.com is unique in that it can show you what your potential metabolism could be
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. 7 Minute Diet scores 60.11/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.7minutediet.com/cb/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $47.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: 7minutediet.com you’ll also be taken through to 7minutediet.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)